eXp Realty is The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage®, an international real estate company operating in over 40 states and Canada that provides real estate agents and brokers with 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization through their industry first 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment. Owned by eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: EXPI), eXp Realty provides real estate professionals with an undeniable value proposition, that has resulted in the Company more than doubling its size over the past year.
This role at eXp Realty offers the opportunity for you to be an integral part of driving its continual growth and change the real estate brokerage industry!
We have an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst. This is a full-time position in which, you can work from home.
To assist in maintaining a financial and operational analysis framework for the organization. This includes modeling, analysis, and reporting, which will be distributed as the key financial and operational information.
- Maintain and update budgeting and forecasting models
- Perform and deliver accurate and timely financial reporting for the Department Manager's, Executive team, and Board of Directors on a monthly basis
- Track budget to actual through financials (P&L, Balance Sheet) to update quarterly and annual forecasts
- Maintain KPIs and scorecards on various Sales and Operations performance
- Provide written commentary and executive summary detailing variance analysis and financial reporting
- Actively participate in the preparation of financial plans, sales forecasts, profitability impacts, and competitive analysis
- Performs multiple ad-hoc analyses requiring the use of sales, market and operations data
- Assists with preparation of executive and board presentation materials
- Cash flow, NPV, IRR modeling and variance analysis on a project by project and consolidated basis
- B.A./B.S. in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
Skills & Abilities
- Should have a general understanding of all perspectives of the business enterprise inclusive but not limited to Sales, Operations, Resource Planning, Capital Planning, etc.
- Proficient working with multiple software systems and reporting tools, including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills are required, including nested formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Possess strong attention to detail, good business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment while managing multiple priorities
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional work experience related to key responsibilities outlined above