eXp Realty is a fast growing, National Real Estate Brokerage with an innovative business environment for collaborating, supporting agents with their listings and transactions, and an ecosystem for social interaction in and outside of the organization. At eXp Realty, our family of agents, brokers and operational staff employees work, attend classes, strategize, collaborate, innovate, enjoy water-cooler chats, build teams and share experiences inside of our unique Cloud Office Environment.
About the Job
We’re looking for an ambitious and savvy human resources professional. Like us, you approach your work with a true sense of service; you’re passionate about helping people succeed and reach new heights in their career. This position is responsible for staffing positions across the company and creating a positive employee experience.
As our Staffing and Employee Experience Partner, you will be fielding a wide array of people-related responsibilities at a tactical ground level to boost our employee experience. Your day will often find you handling onboarding and off boarding, policy implementation, employment law and compliance, s employee relations issues and performance management, and support hiring new team members across the company.
- An impactful influencer: undaunted by titles, you can partner with anyone at any level to assist in decisions and you know how to achieve results that make a real impact
- Armed with insight: you have strong business and HR acumen to navigate through a plethora of HR related issues utilizing your problem, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Approachable: you listen to others and are sensitive to any communication style, and that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral
- Into the details: You take pride in the quality of your work and ability to set up and work through processes that are consistent and sustainable
- Excellent connector: Are able to work through full cycle recruiting, delivery candidates that are culture and skill matches for eXp
- Comfortable with ambiguity: when changes are made, you keep a cool head and fight on, even if you don't have all the details; you're comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in a responsible HR Generalist and Recruiting roles
- Good understanding of HR best practice and employment law in multiple states
- Experience and knowledge of creating and maintaining HR processes and procedures
- Experience with full cycle recruiting
- Experience working in geographically dispersed organizations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to demonstrate and handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- Must be customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver
- Experience with HRIS and ATS systems and platforms
- Proficiency in Google Docs, MS office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience