eXp Realty is The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage®, an international real estate company operating in over 40 states and Canada that provides real estate agents and brokers with 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization through their industry first 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment. Owned by eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: EXPI), eXp Realty provides real estate professionals with an undeniable value proposition, that has resulted in the Company more than doubling its size over the past year. This role at eXp Realty offers the opportunity for you to be an integral part of driving its continual growth and change the real estate brokerage industry!
This is an unlicensed position needed to provide administrative support to the Regional and State Administrative Brokers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Maintain the State Administrative Brokers good standing with all MLS associations including monitoring agent payments and sending delinquency reminders.
● Work with Brokers in ensuring payments for dues and fees are paid and communicated to accounting.
● Agent removal/exits are processed accordingly.
● Forward all state real estate commission notices, association board notices and MLS notices to agents.
● Answer “Ring Central” calls and forward them appropriately.
● Point of contact for agent on-boarding questions and facilitation of listing transfers and board sponsorship.
● Creation of reports including production, agents that have capped and others to be determined.
● Coordination with Regus Centers on distribution of mail and packages.
● Create and maintain a state calendar of events.
● Monitor Facebook pages, websites, signatures for non-compliance and report to State Administrative Broker.
● Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Tool equivalents. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
● Evaluate policies to ensure they follow corporate rules and mission.
Skills and Qualifications
● 3+ years administrative support in the Real Estate Industry
● Problem solving ability
● Advanced MS Office and Google Tools experience
● Exceptional communication skills
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.