eXp Realty is The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage®, an international real estate company operating in over 40 states and Canada that provides real estate agents and brokers with 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization through their industry first 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment. Owned by eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: EXPI), eXp Realty provides real estate professionals with an undeniable value proposition, that has resulted in the Company more than doubling its size over the past year.
This role at eXp Realty offers the opportunity for you to be an integral part of driving its continual growth and change the real estate brokerage industry!
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our President. This is a high-visibility position requiring interaction with a broad range of internal and external professionals. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities, and maintain grace under pressure.
- Effectively prioritize and navigate the President's daily workflow
- Streamline calendars and meetings, and juggle competing, time-sensitive deadlines
- Coordinate domestic travel and accommodations
- Work with flexibility to address the needs of the global business
- Schedule important internal and external meetings, compose, prepare, and organize confidential communications and correspondence
- Prepare agendas, notes, board reports, expense reports and other documents as needed
- Provide general support to visitors and other external inquiries
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality when handling sensitive corporate or personnel matters
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with all levels of executives
- Special projects, as directed
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Attention to detail, organized, and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Energetic, pro-active, and capable to turn around tasks quickly and efficiently
- Handle sensitive business and people issues with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Previous experience working with a board of directors is nice to have
- Must enjoy the administrative challenges of working with a diverse range of people, geographies and projects
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter eager to exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as needed
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Real Estate market segment experience is a plus
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.