eXp Realty is The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage®, an international real estate company operating in over 40 states and Canada that provides real estate agents and brokers with 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization through their industry first 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment. Owned by eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: EXPI), eXp Realty provides real estate professionals with an undeniable value proposition, that has resulted in the Company more than doubling its size over the past year.
This role at eXp Realty offers the opportunity for you to be an integral part of driving its continual growth and change the real estate brokerage industry!
As The Customer Engagement Manager of Agent Experience, you will be representing eXp Realty as a thought leader and owner to identify, manage, coordinate solutions and maintain a high level of engagement with eXp Realty Agents and Brokers – driving satisfaction and NPS targets. In concert with the Vice President of Agent Experience, this position will support the execution of eXp Realty’s Agent Experience strategy in North America and Canada, present business recommendations in order to drive changes, solve identified issues and report insights gathered from direct engagement with agents and brokers in the cloud (eXp World), social media (Facebook) and all modes of communication (email, Voxer, phone, etc…)
The ideal candidate for this position has a deep understanding of the life of and challenges faced by real estate agents and brokers, lives and breathes improving the Customer (Agent) Experience, and possesses strong problem-solving skills, empathy and urgency to every engagement.
Role and Responsibility:
- Handle day-to-day escalations, constantly exhibiting obsession with making eXp’s agent and broker true Promotors of the Company;
- Work closely with the Vice President of Agent Experience to identify daily, weekly, monthly and longer-term initiatives to improve agent engagement and experience; includes leading large and complex programs and presenting results back to eXp senior leadership
- Prompt follow up on every escalation with direct, clear communication as defined by the department’s Service Level Agreement;
- Orchestrate and drive cross-functional accountability to deliver solutions for escalations or complex issues;
- Engage directly with agents/brokers for escalations and/or coordinate with eXp staff;
- Identify short to long term agent experience projects and initiatives, prioritize and vet with eXp leadership;
- Mine all communication engines where agent experience improvements are communicated and respond, leveraging eXp marketing and communication frameworks;
- Manage ambiguity by understanding complex business problems across states to create hypotheses, analyze requirements and identifying meaningful, actionable insights - leading cross-functional initiatives and efforts and report on a rhythm of business schedule with eXp leadership team and eXp’s Agent Advisory Council;
- Oversee daily operations of eXpertCare team members to manage escalations from cradle to grave;
- Drive accountability of the eXpertCare team to efficiently and effectively manage all cloud-based interactions with care and empathy;
- Establish, implement and measure NPS and Customer Satisfaction metrics for eXpertCare team
- Develop and coach direct reports (3-5 people) – driving company values and agent experience design principles into organization;
- Day to day management of virtual team across 3 time zones;
- Lead and participate in daily huddles with Agent Experience leadership team;
- Iterate and evolve eXpertCare team
- 2 year OR 4-year College degree
- Project Management Certification or related experience
- 3-5 years in a high-volume, technology leadership role with focus on delivering a world-class customer service / experience;
- Real Estate background or relevant experience a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data to make metric-driven business decisions;
- Ability to deliver and present summary of business results to varying levels of leadership within eXp;
- Critical thinker with aptitude to deliver agile solutions;
- Excellent c-level written, verbal and organization communication;
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.